In order to identify the legal provisions concerning enivironmental protection which the particular entrepreneur is subject to, we offer to conduct an audit during which we define the obligations that the entrepreneur should fulfill. Our services include:
- obtaining necessary decision and permits,
- specification of the kind of reporting,
- specification of the amount and kind of payments.
- preparation of the required reports and lists for the current and previous periods:
- report on using the environment,
- calculation of fees for using the environment,
- reports on electric and electronic equipment,
- reporting concerning packaging waste and introduced products in packaging,
- annual reports on waste management.
Reporting within the scope of using the environment.
PNP TAX & ACCOUNTS provides support within the following scope:
- record concerning the produced waste i.e. conduct and supervisons over waste transfer notes (KPO) and waste record cards (KEO),
- environmental fees /fees for using the environment i.e. summary reports on information on the scope of usage of the environment and the amount of the due fees,
- annual reports on the number of produced packagings (OPAK-1),
- annual reports on the weight of the packagings brought from abroad (OPAK-2),
- annual reports on the weight of the packagings taken abroad (OPAK-3),
- reports on the amount of the due product fee (OŚ-OP1),
- annual reports on the amount of the due product fee for the equipment (OŚ-SEE 1),
- report on the weight of the used equipment collected and subjected to processing, recovery, including recycling, and treatment (OŚ-SEE 2),
- reports on the achieved levels of collection, recovery and recycling of the used equipment (OŚ-SEE 3),
- reports concerning waste management i.e. summary reports on the data related to the types and amounts of of waste and the manners of their managementa as well as installations and equipment used for recovery and treatment of such waste.
- PNP Tax & Accounts experts manage new investments, developments of plants as well as repairs of buildings and installations as well as they advise within the scope of:
- applications for decisions concerning environmental conditions of the permit for performance,
- reports on the investment's impact on the environment,
- information on the produced waste,
- dangerous waste management program (PGON),
- applications for permit for waste recovery,
- applications for permit for waste transport,
- aquatic legal surveys.